Sunday, November 30, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

To be honest I think I am proactive and a procrastinator. A little bit of both. I think that I am proactive because sometimes I do have enough energy to do something or I feel like I need to do something that instant. I think that I am also a procrastinator because I get really lazy and I just don't feel like doing anything that moment. So overall it just depends how I feel.

My level of my productivity relates to my amount of free time because when I do my homework first then sometimes I have a lot of free time later. For example, say I do all of my homework on Friday then I have the rest of the weekend to have fun because I have no stress on me. Now sometimes this does not happen, I get really excited that the weekend is here and I completely forget about my homework until Sunday night. I get really nervous because I'm afraid that I will not finish my homework on time. Then I tell myself "don't make this happen again!, do your homework on Friday when you come home".

Something I would change about my work habits are to do all of my work on Fridays. That way I have the rest of the weekend to enjoy myself. I would change my work habit by making it a routine to complete all of my work on Fridays. If this does not work then I wouldn't do anything over the weekend because I would get really tired on Sunday and I will not do my work. I rather finish my work on Friday then not do anything over the weekend.


2 comments:

  1. I really love how COLORFUL IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how COLORFUL IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Music Video Finale

P1T2 Baby from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo . It just hit me that this Music Video project will be the last big project we have ...