Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Finished News Story



Our story was about the new Safeway that is going to be built in the Hokulei Village across from the YMCA. The people who were contributed in our story was Loren Weiner, Jaesha Mata, Cara Griffin, and me. Two Maryl construction workers were also contributed in our story, As well as my dad, Curran Chang. Im very proud of my team and I because we accomplished our news story. Our news story was full with hard work and confidence. I also wanna thank my dad and the two other workers because without them our story would not be done.

Are final story turned out amazing! We had enough b-roll, good rule of thirds, and enough people to interview. I am happy with it because it looked very professional and well done. I am proud of my team and I because we were able to accomplish this fantabulous video. I think that are video was the best my team and I could do. We did a very good job!

 To conclude are critique results, we did very good. 18 people voted us as a 3 and 11 people voted us as a 4! That's great! I agree with are results because I think that my team did a terrific job and we put a lot of effort into the video. We defiantly deserved are results.
These are our final results for creating the HIKINO video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

P1T2 Baby from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo . It just hit me that this Music Video project will be the last big project we have ...