Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Experiment

In the beginning of the school year we had a photoshop assignment. It was an interesting and fun assignment. I liked it because I got to explore a lot. I decided to make an image of my name using different colors such as yellow and blue. Mr.Sanderl let us do whatever we wanted on the experiment.

We did it because we could get to know how photoshop works and also what we could do with it. There was some challenges that I faced through out the experiment. A challenge that I faced was figuring out how to make one side a different color. With my friends and other resources they taught me how to do it. It was a learning experience for me.

Something that was wrong about it was that it was my first time doing this assignment so I didn't know exactly what to do. So I did come to some hard times. Something right about it was that after doing it I learned everything about it. That way if we do this experiment again I will know what to do. It was something that I enjoyed and I would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

P1T2 Baby from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo . It just hit me that this Music Video project will be the last big project we have ...